Terms and conditions of Clean Serv Yorkshire Ltd
Our Commitment To You
1. The supplier agrees to perform the work specified in a workman like manner using reasonable care to attain the best results possible. However, liability shall be excluded arising from :-
a. Faulty manufacture, inherent defect in material, shading and pile reversal.
b. Misuse, damage or cleaning of material by the customer prior to work being undertaken
c. Poor colour fastness or diamensional instability of any material which is not apparent on testing by the supplier prior to any work.
d. Inadequate ventilation and heating is provided for the drying of the item cleaned.
2. Whilst the supplier will use all reasonable endeavours to remove all stains and soiling from any material, no guarantee or warranty is given that all stains and soiling will be removed. Tassels on suite will not be cleaned.
Your Commitments to us
1. All work is undertaken on a strictly payment upon completion basis. Interest will be charged at a rate of 2% per 28 days, pro rata. Any debt passed to a 3rd party for collection will incur the agency or legal fees accrued.
2. Any claims in respect of services provided under the terms of the contract must be notified to the supplier within 48 hours from the time of the provision. The customer agrees to allow the supplier every opportunity to rectify or make good the matters giving rise to such complaint.
3. Change of appointment date must be notified to Cleanserv at the earliest opportunity. If a job is cancelled, whatever the reason (including delays by other tradesmen), with less than two working days notice the following charges will be made without exception :-
a. 1 – 2 days notice given a charge of 25% of the quoted price will be made.
b. If one working days notice given a charge of 50% of the quoted price will be made.
c. If no notice prior to the technicians arrival then the full cost of the work will be payable.
We can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so all changes of appointment can be notified to the office, even outside normal working hours.
4. Offers – only one offer or voucher can be deducted from our invoice costs.
5. When we undertake cleaning of carpets we always request, at the time of the booking, that the room/s be cleared as much as possible. If our technician/s are asked to move furniture around room/s then an additional charge will be made for this.
GENERAL NOTE:- Please ensure any carpets are fully dry before removing any furniture protectors otherwise marking to the carpet or damage to the furniture could result.
Adequate heating and the opening of windows/doors will speed up the drying of the cleaned item/s.
Please note that by using services from CLEANSERV YORKSHIRE LIMITED it is acknowledged that you accept these terms of business.